Duração: 50 minutes
Integrantes do painel: Georg Wolf and Helmut Frank
Vehicle Diagnostic Testing – Quick and Easy with Indigo
Indigo – Intelligent Diagnostic Test System – is a self-configuring diagnostic test system that uses database semantic information, reads ECU information and applies heuristics to configure the diagnostic capabilities and the behavior of the tester. It is a use-case driven tool that addresses the daily diagnostic tasks with specialized use-case views.
Indigo is vehicle oriented, it allows to view and modify vehicle-wide parameters and serves as a starting point to dive into the ECUs. Indigo Remote is the remote diagnostics solution that lets you access vehicles directly and interactively from anywhere in the world.
Indigo can read and evaluate OBD2 / WWH-OBD data.
- Product approach
- Features of Indigo
- Remote Diagnostics with Indigo
- Target user profile
- Tool demonstration
- System integration engineers (apply diagnostic during vehicle integration)
- Test engineers and technicians (apply diagnostic during test drive)
- Development engineers developing ECU functionality (apply diagnostics for function development and verification)
- users that don’t need detailed diagnostic experience
- users having the vehicle in focus, searching for problems beyond diagnostics