new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
vSignalyzer 15.0 SP4 | Vector
vSignalyzer 15.0 SP4
Updates existing installations of version 15.0 to 15.0 SP4. Not suitable for vSignalyzer <15.
With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
User Operation and Display
- All customized key combinations are considered after closing and reloading the project.
- Hexadecimal display is possible for the value of constant signals from MDF4 files.
- Printing display pages is now also possible if the display area is minimized or completely invisible.
- The Symbol Explorer can be hidden again without completely closing it.
- It is now possible to search for measurement file signals before the calculation of the envelope curve has been finished.
Measurement Data Acquisition
- The conversion rule of signals with a 1:1 conversion and a status table is written according to the MDF4 specification
- Optimized the timestamps in the Multimedia window for image files.
Functions and Scripts
- The macros PAGE and PAGE_COUNT return the correct page numbers again.
- Issues with object overlay in conjunction with automatic camera calibration have been fixed.
Measurement Data Visualization and Manual Analysis
- Numeric conversion tables of floating point signals are interpreted as defined in the MDF4 standard.
- Improved stability of the Graphic window during signal selection and scaling.
- Legends are displayed with their correct width even if error messages are displayed when a configuration is loaded during program start.
- Moving signals within the legend of a Graphic window is also possible when the legend is displayed at the bottom of the window.
- When color functions are used in Graphic windows, the signal value before color change are displayed with the correct color.
Working with Measurement Files
- Measurement files with signals of datatype "half precision float" can be exported into other file formats.
- During export of measurement data into text or Excel files, the algebraic sign is also regarded for raw data.
- The Logging Import converter takes into account the length of valid data in CAN FD messages.
- The MATLAB export converter now supports signal names with more than 63 characters.
More about vSignalyzer...