DaVinci Developer 3.7.70 SP7
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.7.70 (SP7). For the operation a license of version 3.7 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.25 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 7 (Update to 3.7 Build 70), the following changes become effective:
- DVImEx command line tool now prints timestamps in the log output
- Using the 'OpenWith' functionality in Windows Explorer now checks if the correct DaVinci Developer version is used for a referenced .dpa project
- AUTOSAR 3 enumerators were not persistent if entered or changed via the GUI
- AUTOSAR 3 import created superfluous delegation ports for extended connections/mappings
- AUTOSAR 3 export created the same UUID for an init runnable trigger and the runnable itself
- AUTOSAR 3 export converted an application layer CDD to a service layer CDD
- AUTOSAR 3 export created identical names for a RecordElementConstant literal name and the RecordElement name
- Rte generator threw an error "[Internal Error] RTE - Could not read GenAPI data" if an argument order index of an Operation-Prototype wasn't unique
- Data-Mapping wasn't correct if a signal was received as single signal and was contained but not received as part of a group
- Update in the package view was missing when short-names have been changed
- Signals couldn't be mapped on primitive data elements if they were part of a signal group
- EnableUpdate flag handling in the Com-Spec dialog was wrong if UsesE2EProtection flag was cleared
- The attributes of a NvMBlockServiceNeed couldn't be edited via a PIM
- Create Port from Signal didn't create init values correctly
- Object-Usage of port prototype blueprint didn't show the referencing objects
- Object-Usage dialog didn't display the correct icons in all cases
- The menu commands for generation of "Contract Phase Headers" and "Component Implementation Templates" were mixed up
- Obsolete RoleBasedPortAssignments were not deleted
- Port terminator annotation wasn't always persistent
More about DaVinci Developer...