DaVinci Developer 3.2.80 SP8
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.2.80 (SP8). For the operation a license of version 3.2 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.21 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 8 (Update to 3.2 Build 80), the following changes become effective:
- Performance of loading the DCF binary files from network resources has been improved
- Error 'Invalid argument' was thrown during workspace loading if a Component-Type or ECU-Project contained an attached file
- Keyman dongle is now queried first on program start to avoid conflicts with old USB dongle
- In rare cases the application crashed after editing the port prototype properties
- Workspace file contained invalid I-SIGNAL-PORT-REFs if a FlexRay cluster with channel A and B was part of the configuration.
- After duplicating a Component-Type the error message 'Cannot load configuration of type ....' was thrown if the workspace wasn't saved immediately
- Task-Mapping wasn't handled correctly during ECU-C Synchronization when the short name of the Event-Trigger object had a name that matched with another runnable
- Rte transmit callback was written to the received ComSignal instead of the transmitted ComSignal if PDU was received and transmitted on the same cluster
- Different order of ECU-Extracts in Multiple-ECU projects caused consistency errors
More about DaVinci Developer...