DaVinci Developer 3.0.76 SP3
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.0.76 (SP3). For the operation a license of version 3.0 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.17 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 3 (Update to 3.0 Build 76), the following changes become effective:
- Microsoft Windows 7 is now supported.
- DaVinci Installation Setup now allows maintenance of an existing installation and installation of a new instance in parallel with the same Service Pack version.
- Parameter for RTE online calibration can now be configured in the context of the 'Generation Parameters' View.
- Enhanced handling for Signal-Groups to allow that a receiver of a Signal-Group / complex Data-Type receives only a subset of the data.
- DaVinci Project Assistant now supports setting up projects on DBC, LDF, FIBEX files that will automatically converted into an AUTOSAR ECU-Extract.
- DaVinci Developer can now work on ECU-C files which are split into module specific files to allow different users to work on different modules in parallel.
- Extension of Multiple-ECU support to explicit overlay Tx/Rx signals and allow PDU overlay of PDUs with optional signals.
- New dialog for automatic connection of ports with enhanced matching algorithm and selection of desired connections in prior to apply the auto-connect.
- For Project Assistant projects the DaVinci workspace format can now be changed from DEV to DCF and vice versa.
- New command-line tool DVWspChecker, which allows consistency checking of an ECU-Project or Component-Type in the specified DVW- or DCF-workspace.
- New configuration option to disable the init value check for unused ports (without port-access and without calibration parameter). IMPORTANT NOTE: disable the check requires MICROSAR RTE version 2.17.2 for correct code generation.
- DaVinci Project Assistant now support creating of projects based on existing non-DPA projects and creation of DPA-projects with module-split ECU-C files.
- Ports list view is now available for ECU Software Composition.
- OS-Counter parameter will now initially set to Os/SystemTimer when creating new alarms.
- Consistency message results can now be exported into a log file.
- DaVinci Project Assistant menu and Model Check menu is now available even if ECU-Project sub-items are selected.
- Service mapping update no longer closes the complete editor tree after editing service mappings.
- Graphical connections are now highlighted when selected a port or a cross-sheet connector.
- Navigation in Software Design editor is now possible by clicking on a delegation port.
- Float number format in ECU-C has been adapted to match format used in DaVinci Configurator Pro and GENy to avoid file differences.
- Fixed importing an ECU-Extract using the Diff&Merge feature to avoid corrupted communication information due to wrong merge algorithm.
- ECU-C file consistency dialog no longer opens up when saving the workspace.
- Obsolete check message is no longer displayed after fixing an inconsistent Data-Element-Prototype at the Component-Type's port.
- Errors message for unconnected ports and non-matching Data-Element-Prototypes are now split into separate specific messages.
- In some cases the DaVinci DEV application could not be closed through the task-bar menu.
- Alive timeout handling was falsely enabled if the value was set to 0.0 instead to 0.
- In some cases an editor update was missing on creation/deletion of runnables.
- Service Need names were not checked for uniqueness.
- ComSignal(Group)s were not found in ECU-C in the Multiple-ECU configuration of PDU as Overlay-PDU which contains optional signals in the master ECU-Extract.
- File version checking of the MECU schema version has been corrected.
- During ARXML import the remember-option is now disabled on special import mode condition, if only new-mode is allowed.
- RteEvent references will now correctly resolved if ECU-C uses short names with 32 chars but ECU-Extract uses short names with 128 characters.
- DCF load aborted when the DCF AUTOSAR version was different from the ECU-C AUTOSAR version.
- In some cases DEV requested an ECU-C lock although it was not the active application.
- Bugfix in the placeholder replacement of $(GENDATAFOLDER) when the following character is a double quote.
- ECU-Project consistency check crashed if several runnables exist which were triggered by an OnModeEntry event.
- AUTOSAR Import/Export ignored the Communication-Specifications at the ECU delegation ports.
- Missing popup menu entries at ECU-Project Connector-List editor for changing port prototypes.
- Installation setup has defined wrong working directory entry in the DaVinci Developer desktop link.
- ARXML import created Enum-Types without enumerator instead of Integer-Type if the scaling at the data type had defined an own range.
- DCF workspace could not be saved if multiplexed communication was used.
- DaVinci Difference analyzer stopped with error 0x800407D0 in XPath Expression at xsl:if "Too many items - string" if calibration parameter init values were defined.
- In rare cases the ECU-C synchronization moves the ECU-Configuration tag in the ARXML file if a module configuration (e.g. of a 3rd Party module) in the ECU-C file exists, that has a Short-Name that comes in the alphabetical order before the 'ActiveECUC' Package.
- ARXML import aborts with E_FAIL error code when importing renamed record data-types referenced by record constants.
- Wrong ComSignal handles in Rte because ARXML import did not update the message to signal relation correctly in overwrite import mode.
- Main window could not be restored if it was minimized running on Windows 7.
- Wrong Init-Value consistency check message was reported if obsolete communication specifications existed.
- Wrong display of some dialog controls on Chinese Windows has been corrected.
- Auto-Connect created a connection between C/S and S/R which resulted in a consistency error.
- Auto-Mapping has created wrong or inconsistent signal group mapping if naming rules and compatibility of elements was ambiguously.
- If NvM memory blocks were configured and the according NvM service component was imported the consistency check may have been crashed.
- Rte callbacks were missing if the same system signal was mapped on Rx and Tx port.
- Signal's unit was not imported via LDF file.
- Crash has been fixed while opening ECU Project Software Design editor after large SWC was updated by importing new SWC definition.
- Loading of global generic attribute definitions has been restructured to avoid overwriting with local attribute definition during DCF loading.
- Wrong consistency message concerning maximum values was displayed due to rounding problems in physical value calculation.
- Setup gave an error message that product is not installed when using the repair option.
- Constraints and Limits properties of the data element prototype were ignored when importing.
- In rare cases DCF load restored a wrong order index of the Task-Mapping
- Unintended message was shown if the ECU-Configuration file has been changed while closing DaVinci workspace
- Top-Level connections were not correctly removed during ECU-Extract update
- Obsolete ModeDisablingDependencies were not removed correctly during import.
- Import of Multiple ECU Extract aborted with 'Item already in Set' error.
- Workspace settings were reset on saving a DCF workspace as DEV.
- Read-only ECU-Projects were missing after loading a DEV workspace which was created out of an DCF workspac.
- Crash during DCF save has been fixed if many read-only DCF files are about to be stored.
- Signal length was set to null after a LDF file has been updated through the ECU-Project signal list.
- Data mapping was missing after loading DCF workspace if atomic software components were multiply instantiated within an ECU-Project.
- Update icon was not correctly displayed in Attached-Files dialog.
- Save Workspace As failed, if the workspace was read-only because it was created with a newer DaVinci version.
- ARXML import of incorrect MODE-DEPENDENCY aborted with "Unknown error" instead of printing an error message.
- Special import feature couldn't be executed if a Project Assistant file was referenced in the ECU-Project.
- An update of an ECU-Project failed with the message "Invalid argument" if a mapped Per-Instance-Memory wasn't overwritten due to the Import-Mode-Preset attribute.
- Import of incorrect EXCLUSIVE-AREA-ACCESS aborted with "Unknown error" if the references to the exclusive area was invalid.
- If the P-Port was a delegation port of a SW-Composition it was unable to connect an R-Port because of wrong incompatible direction error message.
- If multiplexed ECUs exists the DaVinci DEV added ComSignal callbacks to the ECU-Configuration but the functions are not generated by the Rte generator.
- Rte generation failed with an internal error if an ARXML with multiple mapping of the same system signal has been imported in prior.
- After loading a DCF workspace the data mapping was lost for delegation ports which received a subset of a signal group.
- ARXML import crashed if LIN event triggered frames were imported.
- Import-Mode-Preset attribute didn't work for Mode Disabling Dependencies and port related triggers in the 'keep' use-case.
- Save workspace in DCF format didn't work if BSWMD files with command line macros are specified in the ECU-Project.
- OS Application dialog crashed on editing an existing OS Application if more than one OS Application is defined for a task.
- A signal was treated as received through a frame although no rx relation existed. This results in an incorrect ECU-C synchronization because the signal was actually not used on Com layer.
- Rte generation was wrong because Rx signal relation was missing for Tx/Rx signals sent between two instances of a Multiple-ECU project.
- Calibration port init values were not correctly updated on ARXML import of existing software components.
- Graphic update was missing if 'complete delegation port' has been executed in a separate view.
- Data mapping was not imported/updated correctly in ARXML import of a Multiple-Ecu configuration with complex data types.
- Data mapping was lost on loading DCF workspace if not all data elements of a delegation port were connected to an atomic port prototype.
- USB dongle access caused GUI freeze in some situations.
More about DaVinci Developer...