DaVinci Developer 3.0.49 SP2
Updates existing installations of version 3.0 to 3.0.49 (SP2). The service pack requires an existing installation of version 3.0 and is not suitable for older versions. An activated license of version 3.0 is also valid for the service pack. For an update no new license activation is needed. For code generation, MICROSAR RTE 2.16 is required.
Detailed overview with the compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 2 (Update to 3.0 Build 49), the following changes become effective:
- Support of AUTOSAR schema version 3.1.4 and 3.0.6 in import/export and ECU-C synchronization.
- In addition to importing an ECU-Extract of System-Description the import of a System-Description containing more than one ECU is now supported by selecting the ECU to import.
- RTE measurement supported by specifying the according parameters at the Calibration Elements, Calibration Parameters, Inter-Runnable Variables, and in the global generation parameters.
- Specification of an Rx-Filter is now possible at the receiver communication specification.
- Minimum start interval can now be specified in the runnable properties.
- Double data mapping for a signal is now allowed if the Tx/Rx direction differs, i.e. the same signal can be used as sender and receiver.
- Newly created ECU projects using the DaVinci Project Assistant now contain default entries for generators/configurators.
- Automatic creation of server runnables can now be configured with an additional pre- or post-fix for the runnable name.
- New feature in the signal data-mapping editor to create ECU delegation port prototypes, which matches the Tx/Rx-Signals of an ECU project.
- ECU-C file synchronization no longer requires a specific AUTOSAR package structure.
- Graphic export to the Windows clipboard can now be initiated with Ctrl-G. Graphic file export now supports exporting of all sheets in one step.
- Multiple instantiation of service components in the service mapping editor is now prevented.
- Wrong consistency check message about overflow in 64 bit data type range fixed.
- In some dialogs the edit controls were disabled instead of read-only which inhibits copying of the text content.
- Unexpected additional enumeration data type was created during ARXML import if COMPU-CONSTs exists for non-integer data-types.
- Missing consistency check for init values at the port's communication specification if two SWC receiving the same signal, but the port interfaces have different init values.
- Inconsistent rounding of imported values in DBC and ARXML with a precision of more than 15 digits fixed.
- Consistency check for different receiver invalid handling did not work for external communication.
- Unexpected empty XML element <SD GID="edve:ValRef"></SD> was exported for calibration parameters without init value.
- Show reference in object usage dialogs did not work if the object usage dialog was started on a object from within the search result list.
- Changing an ECU-Project's ECU-C-File does not always trigger an ECU-C sync if another tools hold an ECU-C lock.
- Updating an ECU-Project with a file that contains frames with equal (case-insensitive) SHORT-NAMEs had failed.
- Automatic ECU-C synchronization have not detected generation parameter changes if the parameters were changed the second time.
- ECU-C file could not be found in DCF Utility because of using relative paths.
- ECU-Project settings could not be edited with DaVinci Project Assistant if the DPA file reference contains a relative path.
- Import ARXML from path containing Japanese characters failed.
- Parameters for Component Implementation Template Generation and Contract Phase Header Generation were mixed up in newly created ECU-Projects using the DaVinci Project Assistant.
- Too many ECU-C signals were created if PDU routing is designed when a frame is transmitted but not all signals have a tx relation.
- DaVinci crashed when a multi-selection of ECU-Projects is about to be exported to ARXML.
- DCF workspace could not be saved after modification if a Port-Prototype was deleted which was referenced by a Runnable's trigger.
- DaVinci crashed after deletion of the mode declaration group prototype with already used name.
- Compiler/Linker error due to inconsistent callback definitions for ports without port access but AliveTimout > 0.
- Tx callback was exported for Rx signal if the signal was sent and received on the same network.
- Task type was not correctly imported from ECU-C if different Os BSWMD contains a platform specific package.
- In rare cases update of an ECU-Project via XML import with ECU-Extract and ECU-C file failed with error message "Item already exists".
- Importing an ECU-Extract using the Diff&Merge feature had corrupted the data mapping if additional signals or signal groups have been added.
- Service mapping was missing when exporting service layer components to ARXML or DCF.
- Record constants with invalid element order were created based on a Signal-Group.
- In some cases the error message "Receivers of the data element prototype <SignalName> handle the Rx-Filter on a different way." was reported even if the Rx-Filter were correctly defined.
- Rte's Com-Callbacks for Signal-Groups use wrong Group-Signal identifiers if a Fan-In of Signal-Groups with mapping different frames of the same cluster exists.
- Generated Rte contains several callback functions with the same name if a signal is mapped to one pdu which in turn is mapped to several frames and the Rte has to generate a callback function for this signal.
- Bad performance while switching from structure design to port prototype view solved by specifiying the livst view as default editor for non-graphic use-cases.
- ECU-C sychronize of Init Values produced unnecessary warning output.
- Init value check for the Data Mapping did not work.
- Incorrect Exclusive Area Access after DCF loading if AR 2.1 SWC are used together with AR 3.0 ECU-C file.
- Attribute definition inconsistencies were not reported during DCF loading.
- Inconsistent NvM block and PDAV order was not reported by a check.
- Signal's unit was not imported via LDF file.
- Crash has been fixed while opening ECU Project Software Design editor after large SWC was updated by importing new SWC definition.
- Loading of global generic attribute definitions has been restructured to avoid overwriting with local attribute definition during DCF loading.
- Wrong consistency message concerning maximum values was displayed due to rounding problems in physical value calculation.
- Workspace settings were reset on saving a DCF workspace as DEV.
- Read-only ECU-Projects were missing after loading a DEV workspace which was created out of an DCF workspace.
- Crash during DCF save has been fixed if many read-only DCF files are about to be stored.
- Signal length was set to null after a LDF file has been updated through the ECU-Project signal list.
- Data mapping was missing after loading DCF workspace if atomic software components were multiply instantiated within an ECU-Project.
- Update icon was not correctly displayed in Attached-Files dialog.
More about DaVinci Developer...