DaVinci Developer ClassicDesigning AUTOSAR Classic Software Components
- Beginning of the page
DaVinci Developer Classic - Design of AUTOSAR Classic Software Components
New Name, More Advantages
Vector simplifies its AUTOSAR product concept in regard of Collaborative Software Development and Continuous Integration. As part of this project, the previous tool DaVinci Developer becomes DaVinci Developer Classic.
- User-friendly and easy design of AUTOSAR SWCs
- Numerous graphic editing functions
- Check the SWCs for AUTOSAR conformity
- Link model-based development tools via ARXML
- Available for AUTOSAR 3.x and 4.x projects
Designing the SWC Architecture
Highlights of Version 4.10
Optimized Usability and Enhancements
- New ARXML import/export with enhanced UUID support, better performance and optimized roundtrip support for interaction with 3rd party tools
- New editor and view for AUTOSAR User annotations
- RoleBasedPortAssignments can now also be configured for application ports
- Support of AUTOSAR SWC to Core mappings
- Special import functions for updating the SWC architecture after a change has been made to the input data given by the OEM
- Automatically generate connectors between SWCs
Automatically generate data mapping between SWCs and network signals
Name-based search algorithm designed for typical OEM naming rules
|Memory (RAM)||16 GB||8 GB|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080||1600 x 900|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1, 10 (64 Bit)||Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)|
1 DaVinci Developer benefits from higher clock rates rather than higher number of cores.
To configure the MICROSAR RTE, you will need the proper version of DaVinci Developer. You can find the version of DaVinci Developer that you need in the following compatibility matrices in our KnowledgeBase.
Currently planned Releases and Service Packs for DaVinci Developer Classic.
News / Events
Do you want to know more about the basics of AUTOSAR and the AUTOSAR basic software and tools? Vector offers a 1-5-day modular AUTOSAR workshop. This deals with AUTOSAR 4 and AUTOSAR 3 alternately. According to the booked module...
- you get to know the AUTOSAR methodology
- you gain insights in all major subject areas of the ECU development
- you get to know the specifics of some vehicle manufacturers
- MICROSAR safe is presented - the Vector solution for safety-related ECUs according to ISO 26262.
Learn the details of each module in the training portal.