New Hardware GL3400 and GL5450 & Vector Logger Suite 4.1
- New CAN FD Data Logger with 8 CAN / CAN FD channels and up to 6 LIN channels.
- Compared to GL3200:
- Higher performance, optimized for CAN FD and up to 4 cameras
- Long operating times due to higher SSD storage capacity
- Easier connection of Ethernet-based periphery (LTE router, cameras, CSM modules, …)
- Known GL3000 features supported like filter, trigger/marker, CCP/XCP, diagnostics, OBD II, logging analog and digital measurement values, export into numerous destination formats, extensive accessories.
- Wireless data transfer via LTE e. g. to the Vector Cloud.
- Accessory for GL5350/GL5370 supporting Automotive Ethernet recording.
- Logging data of up to 20 x 100BASE-T1 (BroadR Reach) ports (10 TAPs) and 6 x 1000BASE-T1 ports (3 TAPs) with a precise time stamp resolution of 64 ns.
- Data is stored on up to 2 SSDs (mounted on cartridge).
- Filtering of Ethernet Frames based on header properties such as MAC address, IP address, protocol port, etc.
- Readout Utility for comfortable readout of the SSDs from the GL5300/GL5450 compound.
All GL Loggers:
- LEDs can display the status of diagnostic communication.
- The clipboard can be used to append the entries from a request list to another existing list.
- Request lists can be imported from another project file.
- Lists of A2L signals for the Read Memory Services can be imported from CSV, CFG, or LAB files.
- The support of predefined DAQ lists enables the control of measuring modules from other manufacturers via XCP.
- The local port number of the logger is configurable for XCP on UDP connections now.
- Load time of database files has been improved.
- Multiple networks of an ARXML file can now be added in a single step.
- Conversion to signal-based formats considers ARXML files up to AUTOSAR version 4.4.
- A ring buffer of a long-term logging is always stored before data transfer to ensure the transmission of smaller amount of data.
- Configuration of CANgps also supported for GL2000 family.
- Analysis package settings have been moved to a new dedicated configuration page and the usability has been improved.
- A project can now also be opened via icon in the tool bar.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit), 32 bit no longer supported.
- Third ring buffer for additional parallel logging task.
- AUTOSAR ARXML files can be configured to allow the conversion to extract signals from Ethernet frames.
- Filter for Ethernet frames from XCP ECUs and measurement modules can be configured.
- It can be set whether ODT entries are optimized for XCP on Ethernet/FlexRay.
- For increased security requirements, Seed & Key algorithms, which are used to enable CCP/XCP and diagnostic functions of control units, can be additionally encrypted. If required, these can also be bound to the serial number of a logger (GL3400, GL5000 family).
Vector Logger Cloud:
- Time zone change is displayed in the Connection History.
- Fill level again displayed as bar in the status bar.
- Usability improvements for vMDM.
- Cloud information now available in Support Assistant.