Duration: 55 minutes
Panelists: Jan Großmann and Phanuel Hieber
The Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution – An Overview
The Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution features a lot of tools for analyzing, simulating and testing the charging communication between an e-vehicle (EV) and a charging station (EVSE). These tools can be used on all integration levels: from first hardware-independent software level where only the communication stack is available to system level with complete EVs or EVSEs. The Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution supports all three charging standards: CCS, GB/T and CHAdeMO.
Learn in this live webinar how to benefit from the products of the Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution.
1. Introduction / Overview
- How are the different charging standards supported with CANoe Option SmartCharging?
- Using the VT System, e.g. VT7870, as interface hardware to CANoe
- Necessity of conformance and interoperability testing
- Our solution for this testing challenge: CANoe Test Packages for EV and EVSE
- Flexible test systems for different System Under Tests (SUT)
- Challenges in analyzing a CCS communication
- Analyzing TLS encrypted communication for ISO 15118 plug-and-charge (PnC)
- New test hardware: VH5110 resp. “CCS Listener”
5. Summary / Outlook
- Our roadmap as well as further products and features
Target group: Developers and test engineers for EV and EVSE in the area of charging communication.
User profile: Users which already use tools from the Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution but also new users.